- While growing from a LRIG into The Spinner is affected by The Spinner's first [Constant] ability, growing from The Spinner into another LRIG follows normal growing rules. You may not grow The Spinner into another LRIG with a different LRIG type than it, and you may not grow The Spinner into another The Spinner. Thus, the only LRIG you can grow The Spinner into is ? and LRIG of the Beginning
- When you grow into The Spinner, if you have any level 4 or less SIGNI with a limiting condition on the field, put those into the trash due to rule processing.
- If the level of your level 5 SIGNI with a limiting condition is reduced by an effect, such as that of Diabolos, Mortality of the Weak, Alecto, Right Devil of Vengeance, or Level Down, that SIGNI is no longer eligible for The Spinner's second [Constant] ability, and is thus put into the trash.
- You may not discard a card with Multi Ener for The Spinner's third [Constant] ability. Colorless SIGNI do not share a color as anything, by virtue of having no color to share.
- The Spinner's third [Constant] ability can be used if the attacking SIGNI has a SIGNI in front of it. However, the ability does not prevent a battle from happening.
- The Spinner's third [Constant] ability does not prevent Lancer from taking effect. Lancer is not treated as damage.
- The Spinner's third [Constant] ability can prevent damage dealt by SIGNI with "unaffected" effects.
- The Spinner's [Action] will not prevent a LRIG from crushing your Life Cloth by an effect, as long as the effect does not directly deal damage.