- After 1 of your opponent's SIGNI loses its abilities, it may still gain new abilities.
- Newly gained abilities are not removed by a previously played Res Hope.
- If your opponent's SIGNI has "cannot be affected by ARTS effect," Res Hope cannot remove its abilities.
- When an opponent's SIGNI has changed its power by its abilities that are then removed by Res Hope, its power is not recalculated.
- When 2 SIGNI are currently Crossed and Res Hope is later played, causing one of the Crossed SIGNI to lose its ability, both SIGNI are still considered to be Crossed.
- The status of the 2 Crossed SIGNI is unchanged despite 1 of them losing their abilities.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.