- This ARTS only allows spells to be used by ignoring its limiting condition. It does not ignore specific targets of a card.
- The spell that is used by this ARTS checks its abilities and conditions as if the player themselves played that spell from their hand.
- For example, if Repair is revealed and used, the player that used Mind Mines checks their own Ener Zone for 10 cards or more.
- If this ARTS is used and the opponent has no spells revealed in their deck, their revealed deck is turned back over, shuffled, and replaced. This does not count as a refresh.
- The spell that is revealed and used by this ARTS can be interrupted by ARTS with use timing [Spell Cut-In].
- If you use Mind Mines, and are using a spell by this effect, that spell can be negated by your opponent's Anti-Spell, as it is still a spell.
- A spell used by this ARTS is sent to the the owner's (i.e. opponent's) trash.
- During the turn which your opponent used Lock You, if you use Mind Mines and reveal and use a spell by this effect, that spell will have an additional cost to use of × 3.
- Mind Mines ignores the limiting condition and cost of that spell, but does not ignore the additional cost to use it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.