Growing (グロウ Gurō) is the act of putting a LRIG card from your LRIG Deck into your LRIG Zone on top of your current LRIG. All LRIG cards have a grow cost, which is the cost required to put that card on your LRIG Zone.
- You may only grow to a LRIG whose level is at most 1 higher than your current LRIG's level.
- You may also grow to a LRIG with an equal or lower level than your current one.
- You may not grow a LRIG into another LRIG with a different type unless specified: for example, you may not grow Tamayorihime, New Moon Miko into Code Piruluk K.
- You may not grow to a LRIG card that is under your current LRIG, as it is not in your LRIG Deck.
- You may not grow to a LRIG of the same name as your current LRIG: for example, you may not grow Tamayorihime, New Moon Miko into Tamayorihime, New Moon Miko.
- WX-05 Beginning Selector introduced grow conditions. You must meet these grow conditions in order to grow to a LRIG with a grow condition. For example, you may only grow to Code Piruluk ACRO if your LRIG has "Piruluk" in its name. You may not grow Remember Night, Star-Reading Miko to Code Piruluk ACRO, because even though Remember Night has the Piruluk LRIG type, she does not have "Piruluk" in her name.
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black ● Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona|
|Game Zones|| Check Zone ● Deck ● Ener Zone ● Field (SIGNI Zone, LRIG Zone)|
Hand ● Life Cloth ● LRIG Deck ● LRIG Trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics|| Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Coin ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw ● Exclude|
Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove
|Keywords|| Accessory ● Assassin ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cross (Heaven) ● Double Crush ● Encore|
Guard ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener ● Rise ● Shadow ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|