- When your opponent's SIGNI with Assassin attacks while there is a SIGNI in front of it with more Power, Vimana's [Constant] ability triggers and banishes the SIGNI. No Life Cloth is crushed.
- When Seiryu, Phantom Beast attacks Code Anti Vimana while Vimana has 16000 or more power, Seiryu's ability triggers first, since Seiryu's player is the turn player.
- If the player chooses to banish Vimana through Seiryu's ability, Vimana's [Constant] ability will not resolve and Seiryu will remain on the field.
- If the player chooses to banish a SIGNI other than Vimana, Vimana's [Constant] ability will still resolve; Seiryu will banish the selected SIGNI, and then subsequently be banished by Vimana.
- This SIGNI's [On-Play] may not be used when you do not have 4 different Level SIGNI in your trash.
- e.g., you may not return only a Level 1 and Level 2 SIGNI to your deck, Vimana's ability states "4 <Ancient Weapon> SIGNI with different levels."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.