After all of an ARTS's abilities are resolved, it goes to the LRIG Trash.
Parts of an ARTS CardEdit
- Located in the top-right corner.
- Determines the color of the ARTS card.
- Located in the top-left corner.
- Like spells, all ARTS have a cost that must be paid before they can be used.
- Located in the center-left.
- Like SIGNIs and spells, some ARTS are restricted and only usable by certain LRIG Types.
- However, restricted ARTS may still be used for the abilities of other cards, such as the ability of Kareira, Water Phantom.
- Listed above the abilities.
- Each ARTS has a special cast condition, called a Use Timing which dictates the time at which a particular ARTS can be used. ARTS can have multiple Use Timing, but can still only be used once.
- [Main Phase]: Can be used during your Main Phase.
- [Attack Phase]: Can be used during either player's Attack Phase, before any SIGNI attacks. The attacking player uses attack phase ARTS first, and may use as many as they want. Then, the defending player uses attack phase ARTS, as much as they want.
- [Spell Cut-In]: Can be used when an opponent's spell is used. You may use multiple Spell Cut-In ARTS on your opponent's spell. (You can't use Spell Cut-Ins in response to your own spell)
- Shown in the textbox of the card.
- Contains the ability of the ARTS.
- In some cases, multiple abilities may be listed and the player is given the choice to select the ability of the ARTS. This is officially called a "mode."
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black ● Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona|
|Game Zones|| Check Zone ● Deck ● Ener Zone ● Field (SIGNI Zone, LRIG Zone)|
Hand ● Life Cloth ● LRIG Deck ● LRIG Trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics|| Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Coin ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw ● Exclude|
Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove
|Keywords|| Accessory ● Assassin ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cross (Heaven) ● Double Crush ● Encore|
Guard ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener ● Rise ● Shadow ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|